Daicel operations have expanded into a variety of fields around our core technologies of cellulosic derivatives, organic chemicals, polymers and pyrotechnic devices. However, the nature of our business has now expanded beyond just the chemical industry to encompass businesses related to assembly processes, as represented by our automotive airbag inflator business, which has grown to become one of our core businesses.
In order to continue focusing the energy of all our group members and expanding our business areas, as well as to clarify our approach to further growth, we established a group symbol along with the company name change in 2011.
Daicel chiral column has several salient features:
- High success rate and broad aplication domain
- Compatible with all miscible solvents:
- New Selectivity Profile
- Enhanced Solubility
- Rugged phase hence carefree operation
- High Preparative potential due to enhance solubility
- Compability with RP, NP & Polar mode and can be switched from one phase to another
- Highly durable and can be regenerated
- Recent product developments consist of immobilized CSP, CHIRALPAK® IA, IB, IC, ID, IE and IF. These allow use of a wider range of chromatographic solvents.
Immobilized Zwiterionic Stationary Phases
- Separation of underivatized amino acidic and zwitterionic compounds of diverse structural functionalities
- Reversal of enantiomer elution order
- Use of polar mobile phases
- High column efficiency
- Save time by maximizing operational flexibility
- Expand knowledge base by accurately determining D-enantiomers
- Increase productivity with the use of LC/MS detection and identification
- Gain complete confidence in results
Jl. RC. Veteran Raya No.9, Bintaro, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12330
AMG Tower Room B03-B, 8th Floor.
Jl. Dukuh Menanggal 1-A, Gayungan, Surabaya-60234
Telp: 021 22734544
Fax: 021 7371105